Guestbook

Laat een reactie achter

537 Reacties

1. Joshua Steven says:

VERY IMPRESSED!!!! I found your music on Spotify and the sound, vocals sound just like the bands in Colorado!!! Your voice and music brought memories of me in my grandmas kitchen!!!

You guys ROCK!!!

2. Richard Hermans uit Doesburg says:

Hallo Dwayne, dat is lang geleden dat ik jou gehoord hebt.
    De laatste keer was in Doesburg met de braderie bij café Dumidi het was toen slecht weer in het jaar 2014.
    Jij met de texmex plosion geweldig vond ik het, ik heb nog met jou moeder gesproken leuke en mooie vrouw.
    Ik zie dat het geweldig goed met jou gaat volhouden zo.
    Ik hoop jou nog eens live te horen als je in de buurt van Doesburg speeld. succes verder met de muzikale groeten van
    Richard Hermans (ex beroeps muzikant)van de formatie The Lesly Five.

3. Melissa Cardenas says:

I just saw some of your youtube videos. Great Job! I hope to see you in Toledo, Ohio, USA soon!

4. Ricardo Herrera says:

Hello Dwayne,
    How fr has the Tejano movement made it in northern Europe? I am currently in Northern Finland…

5. ROSALIE HERNANDEZ says:

Hi Dwayne,
    Thank you for taking pictures with me yesterday at USC. I had a great time. Good Luck on your tour and have fun in Las Vegas. See you when you come back to Los Angeles, California. Take Care

6. ROSALIE HERNANDEZ says:

Hi Dwayne,
    Thanks for taking pictures yesterday at USC. I had a great time. Have fun on your tour in Las Vegas, see you when you come back to Los Angeles, California. Take Care

7. Luc Vleugels says:

Hallo Dwayne,
    Heel veel succes in Las Vegas !!!
    hoop je later nog eens te zien in Holland
    groetjes
    Luc & Nicole Vleugels

8. David R. Almada says:

I think that you have learned a great deal about Mexican/Mexican-American people and our culture. It is so nice to see someone from a European nation like Holland be so much into our people. You have much Mexican in you. I do hope you return to Los Angeles, California and the surrounding Southern California area. I suggest you look into playing at venues like the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano, Calif. We are big fans of Los Lobos de East L.A. and I have known several of them for many years. They play at the Coach House and could give you good information on the venue, etc. I suggest if you know Enrique “Bugs” Gonzales, drummer of the Lobos, that you speak to him on this and other possible venues from San Diego to Fresno, California. I am a retired educator/administrator and would be willing to give you a hand. Unfortunately, my wife and I are leaving to Cabo San Lucas, Baja Sur California, Mexico on August 2, 2015 and we will not be able to attend your performance in Las Vegas. I was very happy to see that you have in fact performed a couple of times in L.A. and that one of these performances was with Los Lobos. I found you in the inter net about three years ago and I was pleased to see you and your cousin Geert, so much into our music. I also saw that your father is very much into the music and that you were influenced by him. I know that the accordion and polka music derives from your nation as well as other surrounding European nations. Within that music, you have taken on an appreciation of individuals like the great Flaco Jimenez. For this I thank you. My wife and I will be going on a German River Cruise in late November and into December, 20015. At the conclusion of our tour we will be going from Cologe, Germany by train to Amsterdam. We will not be there but two days.However, I will be thinking of you and your family as representative of the people of Holland while we are there. My congratulations to you and best wishes for continued success. From David R. Almada, PH. D: 1700 Sombrero Dr, Monterey Park, Calif.91754 and dralmada2002@yahoo.com

9. Ad Broos says:

Beste Dwayne,

Alle succes van de wereld wens ik je toe en met jouw capaciteiten gaat dat zeker lukken! GENIET en laat ze “een poepie ruiken” daar!
    Er gaat niets boven Groningenen al het goede komt uit Limb…!
    ADios

10. Edna Moffett says:

Dwayne,
    You are the best accordion player since Flaco Jimenez. I have downloaded all your cds and play them constantly.
    Edna Moffett