Guestbook

Laat een reactie achter

537 Reacties

1. Jesus A. says:

First of all, I’d like to apologize for leaving a comment in a different language. Secondly, I like your music very much and I’d like to know if you have in your calendar a tour to Jalisco. I just moved to Guadalajara and I’d love to assist to your concerts.
    Thanks for sharing this kind of music with us.

All the best!

2. Edna Moffett says:

I hope that you will be on tour in Albuquerque new Mexico soon love your music have all your mp3’s

3. Margriet Welling says:

Super optreden vanavond in de Melangeur in Geldermalsen, klasse!

4. Luc Vleugels says:

Hallo Dwayne,
    Doe het goed daar in de States !!!
    Wij wachten vol spanning op je new album !!!
    Voor wanneer komt die nieuwe CD ?
    groepjes
    Luc & Nicole uit Genk.

5. Maritza Marilu Soto says:

Hi Dwayne,
    I can’t believe the accomplishments that you’ve reached with this music originating from my birthplace, and mexican roots. I also play accordion and you have inspired me to keep practicing. Keep up the good work, and thanks for making the world a better place with your talent!
    With Love,
    Maritza

6. HEIRESSFT says:

Hi Dwayne I really enjoy seeing you play that Accordion you are very talented young man, I’m just impress how you know Spanish so well. I love your music only I grew up in the streets of MEXICO and hangout around the bars as a child so I heard a lot of the song you sing, most of them bring back bad memories because the words are “how you left me and I don’t want to live anymore without you” so force almost like country music anyway my step-mom every mornings would listen to Los Los Alegres de Terán, so it does bring up some good memories. My choice of music have change since I became a Christian so it’s more PRAISE & WORSHIP, thank you for being such a talent musician, my husband has an awesome voice too, so GOD BLESS you & Have a BLESSED NEW YEARS.

7. Edy Jaime says:

Great to Know that a person with not Norteño BacKgraound plays the Acordeon like He has live in our Country

Great for you

Viva la musica norteña

8. Ramon regente says:

Felicidades y gracias dwayne

9. Ramon regente says:

Hola dwayne saludos soy chilango y orgullosamente mexicano, aca tienes un amigo y aca en México te vemos como uno de nosotros, eres Mexicano, el Holandes mas Mexicano, eres excelente y gracias porque a los hermanos holandeses les muestras un poco de tu México, y si de alla nos prestan a Don Andre Riu, nosotros te prestamos un poco, pero recuerda que eres mitad Mexicano, Felicidades.

10. Sheryl says:

Si bien esto lo pueden hacer otros aparatos en la cocina, un robot de cocina deja aunarlos todos en uno.

Pasate por este Blog :: El Mejor Robot De Cocina Del Mercado 2012